Doceree’s implementation methodology focuses on understanding the project goals at the time of contract signing, by immediately prompting the Partner Success Phase and moving the client into Onboarding and Success Planning. The initial stage to Onboarding is Implementation, which is made up of 4 primary steps.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
What sets up apart?
- Implementation Ease: We partner with you to make the process easier, from flexible implementation scheduling to an intuitive dashboard where you control the product delivery
- Flexible Implementation Plan: We begin our implementation process with an Introductory call where the Partner Success colleague will review the goals and work collaboratively in creating a Success Plan
- Minimize Resource Time: We follow the best practices for implementation process with the goal of minimizing the resource time.
- Integrated Options: We provide a dashboard where Doceree’s performance as well as other vendors currently contracted with our Partner can be monitored
- Committed Partner: We work consistently to track behavior and evolve our partner’s organization’s strategy and products overtime
Please sign in to leave a comment.