Following are the bidding strategies:
- CPM: Also known as Cost per Mille or Cost per Thousand Impressions, this bidding strategy is used for campaigns where you want to increase the visibility of your campaign. Here, you only pay on the basis of impressions being served.
- CPS: The Cost Per Session (CPS), where ads are exposed to the HCPs during 1 complete EHR session from start to end (e.g. from logon to prescription). In this bidding strategy, you pay basis the number of times your ads are shown in 1 session, across different EHR screens.
- CPW: Also known as Cost Per Workflow, this bidding strategy is used for campaigns where clinical workflows are defined. You pay on the basis of number of times an ad is being shown in defined workflow screen. Workflows are: Patient Intake Screens, Diagnosis, Procedures, Medication Review, E-Prescription screens etc. Total Budget: Define the total budget of the campaign
- In the case of a daily/ weekly spend limit, advertisers would be wise to use programmatic bidding to eliminate the guesswork that comes with manual bid management. Doceree’s programmatic bidding algorithm will then determine the best bid to help you reach your goal while staying within your daily budget. You can also adjust your daily spend at any time
- Programmatic ads align your campaign with your goals, giving you full control over your target performance metrics, such as CPM, CPS or CPW. With the help of the Doceree platform, your bid will be optimized in real-time to help you achieve your goal