Precision target your audience for maximum impact by creating a new HVA (high-value audience) list or uploading your own HVA list.
There are 3 types of options available to create the audience for your campaign:
1. Access – Existing HVA Lists:
Here you can access the lists already created by you, and you can use any of the existing lists for your new campaign. You can also edit or delete the lists that you had earlier created for your campaigns.
2. Create HVA list: Create new lists in this tab
Create a new list by defining the:
- Location (either by exclusion or inclusion basis)
- For pan-India targeting, select the “All” check box. If you want to target specific states or cities, you can do that by selecting state or city names.
- In case of the US market, you can select the state names which you want to include or exclude from your campaign.
- Specialization (either by exclusion or inclusion basis)
- The advertiser needs to select the specialization which needs to be included or excluded. The advertiser can select one or many.
- Behavior (only for the US market)
- The advertiser needs to select the behavior type which needs to be included or excluded. The advertiser can select one or many from the given options.
- The details about your audience will be reflected on the right side of the page. You can check :
- Total audience size : These are the total number of HCPs available for your selected market and locations.
- Tagged on Doceree network: The total number of HCPs that has been identified by Doceree and will be targeted.
- 180 days active(US market): The total number of HCPs that were active digitally in the last 180 days.
- 60 days active(US market): The total number of HCPs that were active digitally in the last 60 days.
3. Upload – New HVA Lists: Upload your own list in a pre-defined format in this tab. This option is available only for US market.
Template for the US audience
|Max||J||Reich||Pediatrics||507 Thompson Avenue||New York||