Analyze how all your campaigns, across brands, are performing
You will get a comprehensive overview of their reach, spends, click-throughs, audience, behavior, and conversion data, all in one place
You can view these analytics at a brand level, campaign level, and at a sub-campaign level as well. You can download reports to share with your colleagues and your teammates
Key Metrics Understanding:
- Spends: This is the total amount that has been spent till now by the advertiser on the ads/various campaigns. It will differ if the advertiser has selected a specific account from the accounts option available on the top bar menu.
- Clicks : This is the total number of clicks received on the campaign/s.
- Active campaigns: These are all the active campaigns available.
- Outstanding amount: This is the amount payable monthly.
- CPC : Acronym for cost per click. This is the average cost you are paying for every click.
- CPM: Acronym for cost per 1000 impressions. This is the average cost you are paying for every 1000 impression.
- Reach: This is the total number of unique users your ad was to able to reach. These are unique users who have viewed your ad at least once.
- CTR: Acronym for Click-through-rate. A metric that measures the number of clicks advertisers receive on their ads per number of impressions.
Doceree Home Dashboard View
See aggregate summaries of your total spends, campaign performance & a list of current active campaigns.
The Home dashboard in Doceree provide aggregate snapshots of your campaigns’ performance that has been done till now. This view will help you keep a tab on your campaigns and provide you a first look on the performance of your campaigns.
There will be a table below the key metrics cards, where you can find your active campaigns along with their data as well.
If you are agency you will find different cards as per your different clients along with the active campaigns present under each of them.
Doceree Brand Dashboard View
There are 3 Major card which will be available namely Active campaigns, Recent campaigns & performance tracking.
The active campaigns card will list all your active campaigns available. In this card you will see the brand name the active campaign belongs to, lifetime performance metrics for that campaign along with the creatives uploaded for that campaign. You can view the creatives by clicking on the next ( arrow ) button. To move to the next campaign, you need to select arrow button available on the top right corner of the card.
In the recent active campaigns, you will see the list of active campaigns that are made live recently. A total of 8 campaigns will be available in the first view. To view the next campaigns’, you need to click the next ( arrow) button available on the top right corner of the ad. To view all the campaigns, click on the view all icon available on the top right corner of the card.
In the performance tracking card, you will be able to see the performance of your ads broken down by CPC, CPC , spends & CTR over time. There is a date filter available to adjust the timeline for your analysis along with the custom filter as well.
How to View the Brand Dashboard
Kindly select the brand you would like to view from accounts menu available at the top of the page or click on any of the cards from the home dashboard.
Viewing the campaign performance:
To view a specific campaign performance, you can do so in multiple ways. The first way is to go into the manage campaigns from the home screen and select campaign you want to view the analytics for.
The second is to click on the analytics tab from the home screen. By default, you will see the analytics for the brand that has been selected by the user when he logged in last time. To view the analytics for a different brand, kindly select the brand name from the accounts tab.
At the top of the page there is a brand card. In this, you can check for which brand for viewing the analytics, what type brand it is and how many active campaigns are there for that brand at that time.
There is drop down available for campaign name and sub campaign name from where you can select the names for which you would like to view the analytics for.
Below the brand card, you will see the engagement metrics card which were also available on the home dashboard as well. This will help you to get a top-level view of the selected campaign and sub campaign performance.
Now, there are 4 views/tabs available to view the performance of the campaign.
The first tab is campaigns tab:
There are 2 visualization available in this tab.
- Top campaigns: Here, you can view your top performing campaigns as per total spends and total reach. You can hover the graph to check the sub campaign name, total spends and total reach numbers for the campaign.
- Active campaigns: A view of total number active campaigns the brand have on Doceree.
The second tab is of audience:
Here, you will be getting to know what type of users have interacted with your campaign and from where these users came from.
- Specializations: This will tell you which specializations has interacted with your campaign along with the unique users for specialization as well. These specializations will be the one you would have selected while creating the audience list for your campaign.
- Location: This chart will tell you how many unique users interacted with your campaign from different geographic location and will segregate your audience depending upon their location.
You can see a map with the locations being coloured from where the engagement came along with a table of stated and percentage views from that state.
- Frequency : This pie chart will tell you the total number of times, each user saw your ad. For example, 1-5 views : 80% means 80% of the physicians reached has seen your ad between 1-5 times.
The third tab is Behavior tab:
- Frequency tab: Know the exact time of the day when your campaign is at its’ most successful. This chart will tell you at what time of the day and what day of the week, your audience is interacting with your ad the most. The number depicted here will be the impressions acquired in different time slots.
- Devices: This will help you in knowing that which device is being used by your audience while interacting with your ad. The number depicted will tell you from which type of device you acquired the maximum number of impressions.
- Display location: Find out which ad location on the site works the best for your brand. This chart will help you understand how different ad placements has performed for your campaign. The number depicted will tell you the unique visitors for different ad placements. Here ad placement means, the different sized/dimensions that has been uploaded by you(advertiser) and site means different publisher platforms that has displayed your ad.
The fourth tab is conversion tab:
- Engagement: This chart will tell you the total number of user engagements over a certain time. The metrics shown are impressions, reach, clicks and conversions.
- Results : Depending on the objective you set for your campaign, you can view for how much spend you achieved a successful conversion. The metrics shown here, are spends, CPM, CTR, & CPC.
There is filter option available just beside the brand card from where you slice and dice your campaign data as per you preference. To access the same, kindly click on the filters tab. You will be able to see a list of option.
- Date: Select the time you would like to view the results for your campaign.
- Custom duration: You can also select the pre-defined duration here which includes last 24 hours, last 48 hours, last 1 week, last 1 month & last 6 Months.
- Specialization: Select the specialization you would like to view the performance
- Gender: Select the gender you would like to view the performance
- Location: Select the location you would like to view the performance
You can name and save a filter for future use as well.
Report download can be done after specifying the filters and applying the same. In order to download the report, click on either CSV or excel as per your requirements.