The Doceree Publisher Tag (DPT) is an ad-tagging library for ‘Doceree for Publisher’ program which is used to dynamically build ad requests. It takes key details from you (such as ad unit code, ad size, and custom targeting), builds the request, and displays the ad on web pages. Placing a tag on a page creates a communication path between the ad server and a user’s browser
The following example walks you through the process of creating an Ad Slot that uses DPT to load an ad from Doceree's Ad network
To start the integration process, please log into your account and click on the ‘Add Slot’ tab on the left Navigation Bar
STEP 1 – Basics
- Slot type: Select the type of ad slot. At the moment, we only offer banner Ads, but we will soon be launching other formats as well.
- Email group name: Enter the name of the email group
- Slot name: Enter the slot name to identify your ad slot
STEP 2 – Details
- Slot Dimension: You need to select the dimensions of the ad slot that you are registering. This will help in ensuring that only the right ads (of right dimensions) are pushed on this slot.
We currently support all 12 standard Ad sizes.
STEP 3 – Bid range
- CPM Bid Range:
Here, you can set the CPM bid range. Though we offer a suggested bid range, you may choose to set it lower or higher based on what you think is the right amount
STEP 4 – Publisher Tag integration
This is an important step and does require help from your technical development team.
- Code injection: You need to place your custom generated publisher tag at the location where you want to display the ad
- Status: You have the option to add the publisher tag code at this occasion or pick the option of adding the code at a later time/date. Please choose the status and proceed further