Advertise to the right audience at the right time
Follow the step-wise guide to create a campaign
Step 1: Basics
- Brand: Displays the brand name for this new campaign
- Campaign: Select the campaign name. You can also add the new campaign details by clicking on the +Add new campaign button
- Sub-campaign: Give a name for this sub-campaign
- Objective: Select the objective of the campaign
- Type: Select the type of asset you want to use for the campaign. Here, select Text ads.
- Campaign: You can also add new campaign details by clicking on the +Add new campaign. A popup will appear where you need to fill in the brand and the campaign name.
- Objective: Select the objective of the campaign. A total of 8 objectives are available from which you can select one.
Step 2: Audience targeting
Select Audience: Select from the high-value audience lists created earlier in the first step.
Step 3 : Platforms inclusions/exclusions
- Type of channel: Select the type of channel through which you want to reach out to the audience. You can select one or many from the options available.
- Platform included: Select the platforms you'd like to include in your campaign. You can select one or many from the options available.
- Advance: You can include or exclude certain platforms from your campaign by selecting the advance switch. You will be required to type in the platform domain names in the space provided and basis the option selected in the drop-down, those platforms will be included or excluded from your campaign. Kindly note, the advance condition will be applied over and above on the options selected in the platform included point.
- Step 4: Operational Details
Fill up the operational details required to set up the campaign:
- Date: Define the duration of the campaign by selecting a start date and an end date
- Bid Amount: Select the bid strategy and bid amount. The platform will show recommendations to help you reach your potential. We currently support two bidding strategies:
- CPM: Also known as Cost per Mille or Cost per Thousand Impressions, this bidding strategy is used for campaigns where you want to increase the visibility of your campaign. Here, you only pay on the basis of impressions being served.
- CPC: Also known as Cost per Click, this bidding strategy is used for campaigns where you want to increase the number of people clicking on the banners. Here, you only pay on the basis of the number of clicks being generated.
- Total Budget: Define the total budget of the campaign
- Limit to: Define daily/weekly/ monthly budget limit
Step 5: Creatives
The advertiser needs to provide some basic details, like:
- A Display URL: Optional, character limit 25
- Headline text: Mandatory, character limit 30
- Description text: Mandatory, character limit 90
- Click through link (CTA): Mandatory
- Optional “Path” fields: Optional
After filling in the details, click on the Save button to view the creatives.
Now, click on publish to make the campaign live.