This is a one time, 4-step process. Once the website is integrated, you can add any number of ad slots at any point of time. For adding each website, redo the same process. There is no limit to the number of websites that you may add.
It is not mandatory to complete the entire process in one go. All the information that you enter gets saved, when you move to the next step
To start the integration process, please log into your account and click on the ‘Add Platform’ tab on the left Navigation Bar
STEP 1 – Basics
Enter the basic identification information about your website.
- Site name: Enter the name of the site.
- Site address: Add the web address of the site here.
- Trusted Sites: Enter the staging environment before you make your website live.
- Site category: Select the best option from the dropdown list. For POC we have 3 options namely EHR, Tele-medicine, and E-prescribing.
- Market: Choose the market from where most of your website users come.
- Site description: Enter a basic description of the website, how would you like to describe your website.
STEP 2 – Platform integration
This is an important step and does require help from your technical development team. Please read the instructions carefully and proceed further.
- Use Share with Developer, to add your developer to the team.
- Code injection: You need to add the platform integration code generated in the box between the <head> and </head> on your page. If you add the code outside of this, the ads may not appear properly, and you will lose potential revenue.
- Status: You have the option to add the platform code at this occasion or pick the option of adding the code later/date. Please choose the status and proceed further.
STEP 3 – Audience identification
This step helps us in verifying if the user is a physician so that the Ad server can select the ads that are best suited for the user. We call this precision targeting.
This step has 2 sub-parts.
STEP 4 – Session Attributes
// example services and values
setDocereeAttributeGender('Male') // allowed values - Male, Female, Other (values are NOT case sensitive)
setDocereeAttributeInsurance('Medicaid') // allowed values - Medicaid, Medicare, Commerial (values are NOT case sensitive)
setDocereeAttributeTemperature('88','F') // second argument is temperature unit which can either be F or C
setDocereeAttributeBP('58') // value is taken in mmHg
setDocereeAttributePulse('68') // value is taken in bpm
setDocereeAttributeRespiration('59') // value is taken in bpm
setDocereeAttributeDiagnosis(['A00' , 'A0109' , 'A011' , 'A012']); // valid ICD10 codes in array format
setDocereeAttributeLabTest(['A0021' , 'A0200' , 'A0210' , 'A0225']) // HCPCS codes in array format
setDocereeAttributePrescription(['0002-1433' , '0002-1200' , '0002-0800' , '0002-1434']) // NDC codes in array format
After completing the above 4 steps, Doceree would verify if everything is set up properly and you should receive a confirmation email that your platform is active. If there are any issues, doceree support team will reach out to you on your registered email address.