Analyze how campaigns across all your brands are performing.
You will get a comprehensive overview of their reach, spend, click-throughs, audience, behavior and conversion data, all at one place.
You can view these analytics at a brand, campaign, and sub-campaign level. You can download reports to share with your colleagues.
Key Metrics Understanding:
- Spend: This is the total amount that has been spent until now by the advertiser on It will differ if the advertiser has selected a specific account from the account options available on the top bar menu
- Impressions: This is the total number of impressions a campaign received
- Clicks: This is the total number of clicks received on the campaigns
- Active Campaigns: These are all the active campaigns available
- Outstanding Dues: This is the amount payable monthly
- CPC: Acronym for cost per click. This is the average cost you are paying for every click
- CPM: Acronym for cost per 1000 impressions. This is the average cost you are paying for every 1000 impression
- Reach: This is the total number of unique users your ad was able to reach. These are unique users who have viewed your ad at least once
- CTR: Acronym for click-through-rate. A metric that measures the number of clicks advertisers receive on their ads per number of impressions
- Conversion: This is the number of engagements received on the campaigns
Doceree Home Dashboard View
The dashboard details a summary of your total spend and campaign performance. It also displays lists of the current active campaigns.
The Doceree home dashboard provides aggregate snapshots of your campaigns performance. This view will help you keep a tab on your campaigns and provide you with a first look on the success of your campaigns.
There will be a table below the key metrics cards, where you can find your active campaigns, along with their data.
If you are a member of an agency, then you will find different cards as per your different clients, along with the active campaigns present under each of them.
Doceree Brand Dashboard View
There are 3 major cards which cover active campaigns, recent campaigns and performance tracking.
The active campaigns card will list all your active campaigns available. In this card, you will see the brand name the active campaign belongs to, lifetime performance metrics for that campaign and the creatives uploaded for that campaign. You can view the creatives by clicking on the next (arrow) button. To move to the next campaign, you need to select the arrow button available on the top right corner of the card.
In the recent active campaigns, you will see the list of active campaigns that were made live recently. A total of 8 campaigns will be available in the first view. To view the next campaigns, you need to click the next (arrow) button available on the top right corner of the ad. To view all the campaigns, click on the view all icon available on the top right corner of the card.
In the performance tracking card, you will be able to see the performance of your ads broken down by CPC, CPC, spend and CTR over time. There is a date filter available to adjust the timeline for your analysis along with the custom filter.
How to View the Brand Dashboard
Select the brand you would like to view from accounts menu available at the top of the page or click on any of the cards from the home dashboard.
Viewing the campaign performance:
You can view a specific campaign performance in multiple ways. The first way is to go into the manage campaigns from the home screen and select campaign you want to view the analytics for.
The second is to click on the analytics tab from the home screen. By default, you will see the analytics for the brand that has been selected by the user when they logged in last time. To view the analytics for a different brand, select the brand name from the accounts tab.
At the top of the page, there is a brand card. There, you can check for which brand for viewing the analytics, what type of brand it is and how many active campaigns there are for that brand.
There is drop-down list available for campaign name and sub-campaign name from where you can select the names for which you would like to view the analytics for.
Below the brand card, you will see the engagement metrics card which are also available on the home dashboard. This will help you to get a top-level view of the selected campaign and sub campaign performance.
Now, there are 4 views/tabs available to view the performance of the campaign.
The First Tab is Campaigns:
There are 2 visualizations available in this tab:
- Top Campaigns: Here, you can view your top performing campaigns as per total spend and total reach. You can hover the graph to check the sub-campaign name, total spend and total reach numbers for the campaign.
- Active Campaigns: A view of total number active campaigns the brand has on Doceree
The Second Tab is Audience:
Here, you will be getting to know what type of users have interacted with your campaign and from where these users came from.
- Specializations: This will tell you which specializations has interacted with your campaign along with the unique users of specialization. These specializations will be the one you would have selected while creating the audience list for your campaign.
- Location: This chart will tell you how many unique users interacted with your campaign from different geographic location and will segregate your audience depending upon their location.
You can see a map with the locations being colored from where the engagement came along with a table of stated and percentage views from that state.
- Frequency: This pie chart will tell you the total number of times, each user saw your ad. For example, 1-5 views is 80%, which means 80% of the physicians reached has seen your ad between 1-5 times.
The Third Tab is Behavior:
- Frequency Tab: Know the exact time of the day when your campaign is at its most successful. This chart will tell you at what time of the day and what day of the week, your audience is interacting with your ad the most. The number depicted here will be the impressions acquired in different time slots.
- Devices: This will help you in knowing which device is being used by your audience while interacting with your ad. The number depicted will tell you from which type of device you acquired the maximum number of impressions.
- Display Location: Find out which ad location on the site works the best for your brand. This chart will help you understand how different ad placements has performed for your campaign. The number depicted will tell you the unique visitors for different ad placements. Here ad placement means, the different sized/dimensions that has been uploaded by you(advertiser) and site means different publisher platforms that has displayed your ad.
The Fourth Tab is Conversion:
- Engagement: This chart will tell you the total number of user engagements over a certain time. The metrics shown are impressions, reach, clicks and conversions.
Results: Depending on the objective you set for your campaign, you can view for how much spend you achieved a successful conversion. The metrics shown here, are spend, CPM, CTR and CPC.
There is a filter option available just beside the brand card from where you analyze your campaign data as per your preference. To access the same, click on the filters tab. You will be able to see a list of option.
- Date: Select the time you would like to view the results for your campaign
- Custom Duration: You can also select the pre-defined duration here which includes: last 24 hours, last 48 hours, last week, last month and last 6 months
- Specialization: Select the specialization you would like to view the performance
- Gender: Select the gender you would like to view the performance
- Location: Select the location you would like to view the performance
You can name and save a filter for future use as well.
Report download can be done after specifying the filters and applying the same. In order to download the report, click on either CSV or Excel as per your requirements.