We suggest that you follow these formatting suggestions, for display and text-based ads, in case you are not using third-party tags:
For display ads -
- Size of all creatives should be in pixels and the resolution should be 72 dpi
- For JPG, PNG, and HTML – the file size should not exceed 200 KB
- For GIF – the maximum file size is 500 KB, the duration of animation should be less than 30 secs, and the frame rate should be below 10 FPS
- Physician Consent Safe Area – avoid placing important information on the top right corner so that it does not get hidden by physician consent buttons. Maintain a safe area of 15 px x 30 px (h/w).
For text-based ads -
- Display URL – maximum limit is of 25 characters Headline text – minimum 15 characters and maximum 30 characters Description text – minimum 45 characters and maximum 90 characters
Doceree recommends that you provide 6 different creative sizes, to maximize reach and effectiveness of your ad campaigns.