Build an advertising campaign that will reach the right physician at the opportune time.
This step-by-step process will guide you to create an impactful campaign.
Creating Banner Ad Campaigns
Step 1: Basic Details
- Brand: Displays the brand name for this new campaign
- Campaign: Select the campaign name. You can also add new campaign details by clicking on the +Add new campaign button
- Sub-campaign: Give a name to this sub-campaign.
- Type: Select the type of asset you want to use for the campaign. At this juncture, select banner.
Step 2: Targeting
- Select HVA Lists(s): Select from the high-value audience lists or create new audiences.
Step 3: Platforms Inclusion/Exclusion
- Type of Channel: Select the type of channel through which you want to reach out to the audience. You can select one or multiple channels from the list that are suitable for your campaign.
- Platform Included: Select the platforms you’d like to include in your campaign. You can select one or multiple platforms from the list that are available.
- Advanced: By selecting the advanced switch, you can include or exclude particular platforms from your campaign. The platform will require you to type in the platform domain names in the space provided. Then, based on the option selected in the drop-down list, those platforms will be included or excluded from your campaign.
Note: The advance condition will be applied over and above on the options selected in the platform included category
Step 4: Operational Details
Fill in the operational details required to set up the campaign:
- Duration: Define the duration of the campaign by selecting a start and end date
- Bid Strategy: Support only the CPM bidding strategy
- CPM: Also known as Cost per Mille or Cost per Thousand Impressions, this bidding strategy is used for campaigns where you want to increase the visibility of your campaign. Here, you only pay on the basis of impressions being served.
- Mention the total budget
- Select the limit
- Budget limit: Define daily/weekly/monthly budget limit
- Frequency limit: As per day/as per user limit and mention the expected impression numbers
- Select the bid amount. The platform provides recommendations to help you reach the full potential.
- When you select the advance option, you get the option to select the specialty and the bid price
Step 5: Creatives
Uploading Creatives - Standard Media (Grid View)
Uploading Creatives - Rich Media
Uploading Creatives - 3rd Party Tag
- For uploading the creatives, select the size of the creative and upload the creative from your system or by selecting it from your Creative Hub. We support 17 different sizes of creatives. Twelve of them are for browser-based web platforms and 5 for iOS/Android-based devices. We recommend that you upload the creatives in all the different sizes to maximize your reach.
- Creative Types:
- Rich Media Creatives: Add a click destination in your ad banner either using a clickTag or an anchor tag. Getting Doceree to track these clicks is simple. All you need to do is to add the [TRACKING_LINK] macro at the beginning of the hard-coded click destination. For example, you want to redirect the user to doceree.com when someone clicks on your ad.
If you’re using anchor tag for click destination, then you have to specify:
<a href="[TRACKING_LINK]www.doceree.com”, target="_blank">CLICK ME</a>
If you are using click tags for redirection, then you’ve to follow these two steps:
- On the top of the HTML file, add:
<script>window.clickTag = '[TRACKING_LINK]www.doceree.com.';</script>
- In the click handler function of your ad, ensure that window.clickTagis used as the redirect URL:
- Image Banners:
- CTA Link: Define the URL where the user will land once the user clicks on the banners in this group. It could be a remote detailing micro-website, a lead generation form or your e-commerce platform.
*All the details of the campaign can be checked on the right sidebar where you can see operational details of the campaign as well as audience details that will be targeted in the campaign.