Analyse how campaigns across all your brands are performing.
You will get a comprehensive overview of their reach, spend, click-throughs, audience, behaviour and conversion data, all at one place.
You can view these analytics at a brand, campaign, and sub-campaign level. You can download reports to share with your colleagues.
Understanding Key Metrics:
- Spend: This is the total amount that has been spent until now by the advertiser. It will differ if the advertiser has selected a specific account from the account options available on the top bar menu
- Impressions: This is the total number of impressions a campaign received
- Clicks: This is the total number of clicks received on the campaigns
- Active Campaigns: These are all the active campaigns available
- Outstanding Dues: This is the amount payable (data displayed is on a monthly basis)
- CPM: Acronym for cost per 1000 impressions. This is the average cost you are paying for every 1000 ad impressions that are served to the target audience
- Reach: This is the total number of unique users your ad was able to reach. These are unique users who have viewed your ad at least once
- CTR: Acronym for click-through-rate. A metric that measures the number of clicks advertisers receive on their ads per number of impressions
- Conversion: This is the number of engagements received on the campaigns
Doceree Home Dashboard View
The dashboard provides a summary view of your total ad spend and campaign performance. It also displays a list of currently active campaigns.
The Doceree Home Dashboard View provides aggregated snapshots of how your campaigns are performing. This view will help you keep a tab on your campaigns and provide you with a first look on the success of your campaigns.
Below the key metrics cards there is a table, where you can find all currently active campaigns and review campaign details.
If you are a member of an agency, you will find different cards as per your clients along with information for active campaigns associated with each of these clients.
Doceree Brand Dashboard View
There are 3 major cards which cover Active Campaigns, Recent Campaigns and Performance Tracking.
The Active Campaigns card will list all your active campaigns that are currently available. In this card, you will see sub-campaign names of the brand. To move to the next sub-campaign, you need to select the arrow button available on the right-hand bottom of the card.
In the Recent Campaigns card, you will see the list of active campaigns that were made live recently. A total of 5 campaigns will be available in the first view. To view the next set of campaigns, click on the arrow button available on the right-hand bottom of the card.
In the Performance Tracking card, you will be able to see the performance details of your ads with information such as impressions, clicks, CTR, etc.
How to View the Brand Dashboard
Select the brand you would like to view from Accounts menu available at the top of the page or click on any of the cards from the Home dashboard.
Viewing Campaign Performance:
You can view, how a specific campaign is performing, in multiple ways. The first way is to go into Manage Campaigns from the Home screen and then select the campaign you want to view the analytics for.
The second way is to click on the Analytics tab from the Home screen. By default, you will see the analytics for the brand that has been selected by the user when they logged in last time. To view the analytics for a different brand, select the brand name from the Accounts tab.
If you want to see the campaign performance at the sub-campaign level, you can select the required sub-campaign from the drop-down list displayed on the top left-hand side of the screen.
You can also download the Campaign Performance Report in PDF or CSV format, as required. If you want to download the report at the sub-campaign level and within a certain time frame, you can fill in the required information.
If you want to see detailed numbers for each tab, you can click on the table icon at the top right-hand corner of the screen. This will make all the numbers to appear below the graphs displayed on the page.
You can select the date or time period as per your requirement before downloading the report.
At the top right-hand of the page, there is square icon (third from left). There, you can check the brand for viewing its analytics.
Once this icon is clicked, a drop-down list appears displaying brand names from where you can select the brand for which you would like to view the analytics for.
When you select any particular brand, its respective analytics page opens displaying information such as: spends, impressions, reach, campaign, CPM, CTR, etc., in a tabular format.
Below this table, you will find 6 tabs which provide you details about the campaign performance.
First Tab – Audience
This section will give you an overview of the specialisation of users who have interacted with your campaign along with their geolocation.
- Specialisation: This will tell you which specialisation has interacted with your campaign along with the unique users. These are specialisations which you would have selected/added while creating the audience list for your campaign. You can view displayed information (graph) using different filtering options. These options can be applied using the drop-down list on the top right corner of the required card. You can also apply the date range as a filtering option.
- Location: This will give you an idea about the number of users who have interacted with your campaign from different geographies. You can view displayed information (graph) using different filtering options. These options can be applied using the drop-down list on the top right-hand corner of the required card. You can also apply the date range as a filtering option.
Second Tab – Behaviour
In this section you will see ad behaviour related details. In all the cards, you will see the Range option, on the top right-hand of the card, which enables you to apply a date range for viewing the data for a particular time period.
- Impression vs CPM: Here you will see the total number of impressions your campaign has received mapped against the CPM you have paid
- Spends over time: This graph will show you the spends of your campaign budget on a daily basis
- Reach over time: This graph will show you the number of unique HCPs your campaign has reached
- CAC vs Reach: This graph shows you the Customer Acquisition Cost, which is the amount you’ve spent to acquire a single customer
- Time of the day: This graph will tell you the exact time of the day when your potential customers are interacting with your ads the most
- Frequency: This graph gives you an idea of the total number of times each person within your target audience saw your ad
Third Tab – Creative
This section will give you an overview of performance for the creatives that are used in your ad campaigns in terms of type, dimensions, channel and platform. You can view displayed information (graph) using different filtering options. These options can be applied using the drop-down list on the top right-hand corner of the required card. You can also apply the date range as a filtering option.
- Type of ads: This graph shows you the performance of different type of ads in your campaign, if applicable
- Dimensions: This graph shows you the performance of different dimensions of ads in your campaign
- Channel type: This graph gives you an idea of the different channels on which your ads are being shown
- Platform category: This graph tells you about the different platforms on which the audiences are viewing the ad
Fourth Tab – Device
This section will give you a detail of the devices which are used to view your ads. You can view displayed information (graph) using different filtering options. These options can be applied using the drop-down list on the top right-hand corner of the required card. You can also apply the date range as a filtering option.
- Device type: This graph tells you how well your ads perform when accessed from different devices
- Browser type: This graph shows you how well your ads perform when accessed from different browsers
- Operating system: This table will give you a detailed analysis of the operating system which is used to view your ad and along with other details like device, impressions, clicks, CTR, etc.
Fifth Tab – Optimization
This graph will give you an idea of how the campaign was optimised over time in terms of spends.
Please sign in to leave a comment.