How can I create an HTML5 rich media ad item?
- Must be an HTML5 Document that follows W3C standards:
- Web browsers should render the ad like a web page.
- Please use “index.html" convention for naming initial .html file.
- Content must be preceded by the HTML tag <!DOCTYPE html> and contain at least <html> and <body> tags.
- Links should have [TRACKING_LINK] macro at the beginning of the CTA URL?
- Supported Image Types:
- Supported Video:
- Site-Served: Provide an uncompressed MP4 with H.264 codec.
- Third-Party Served: Must support MP4 and WEBM playback
- Recommended tools and libraries:
- Adobe Edge CC
- Google Web Designer
Please sign in to leave a comment.